Prep Time: 20 min. | Makes: 4 servings
What You Need:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 4 KRAFT Big Slice Hot Habanero Cheese Slices
- 4 pretzel sandwich rolls, split
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. mango chutney
- 1/2 cup spring lettuce mix
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F), topping with cheese and adding rolls, cut sides down, to grill for the last minute.
- Mix mayo and chutney until blended; spread onto bottom halves of rolls.
- Fill with chicken, lettuce and tomatoes.
How to Check Meat and Poultry Doneness:
The easiest way to ensure that cooked meat or poultry is done is to check the internal temperature. Using an accurate food thermometer will take away the guesswork. Simply insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the meat or poultry, avoiding any bones if present. For whole poultry, insert the thermometer into the thickest part of one of the thighs, again taking care to avoid any bones.
Add a fresh fruit platter to the menu and you’ll have the makings for easy party fare.
Use Tongs When Cooking Chicken:
When cooking chicken, use tongs instead of a fork when turning the chicken over. This will help to prevent the juices from running out, resulting in a moister, more flavorful cooked product.
Substitute peach preserves for the chutney.